There are different cases that justify the carrier does not support your shipment.
A carrier may refuse to remove your shipment in the following cases:
- Your packaging is considered insufficient
- Your shipment contains dangerous or prohibited goods
- Your shipment has been placed on a pallet, even though you had indicated to send a package
- You forgot to paste the transport label
- You forgot to attach the customs invoice in the case of a shipment outside the European Union
Be aware that the driver may agree to take an expedition in charge; the head of agency may however refuse to continue transportation if any of the above cases is found when the package arrives at the agency. The carrier will return you the package.
No claim or refund will be allowed in case of non-compliance with the above conditions.